Learn to create & manipulate images outside of a live-action shoot; images that look realistic, but would be dangerous, or simply impossible to capture on film
- History of Visual Effects in Films
- Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations
- Concepts of Cinematography & Photography
- Lights, Colour & Perspectives
- Digital Painting
- Anatomy Study
- Character Design
- Visual Scripting with Film Language
- Audio - Video Editing
- Storyboarding and Animatics
- Application of 2D Animation Principles
- Project Portfolio
Adobe Photoshop Extended CC/Pixlr, Adobe Audition CC/Audacity/Adobe Premier Pro CC/VSDC Video Editor/OpenShot, Adobe Premier Pro CC, Adobe Animate CC, Project.
You will get a certificate in ACS-VFX Design and Visualisation on completion of the first semester of the course.